Smith & Wesson LE / Military Individual Purchase Program
We are proud to participate in Smith&Wesson's LE/Military/1st Responder program. This program offers many S&W weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers.
In order to be eiligible for the program, you will need to provide credentials and fit one of these criteria:
- All sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
- All Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- All retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- State Licensed Security Companies
- State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Commercial Pilot license holders and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- Firefighters (including volunteer fireman) with appropriate I.D. and letterhead with verification of duty purpose
- Active or Retired Military
Sig Sauer LE / Military Individual Purchase Discount Program
SIG SAUER is proud to offer discounts to US and Canadian Law Enforcement and Military members on a wide range of our most popular duty-style pistols and rifles. Those who carry a firearm on duty as a public safety official or military member may qualify for our discount programs.
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training
KelTec Law Enforcement Blue Dot Program
Program eligible to:
- Active and retired LEO’s
- US Coast Guard
- Federal agents
- Prison Guards
- Parole and Probation officers.
* At this time military, security firms, and individual security guards, are not eligible.