Prior to visiting the range, be sure to watch this Range Safety and Etiquette video as it will help ensure you have a great experience at the range.
Basic Range Rules
- We do allow our guests to bring their own ammo.
- We do not allow steel or aluminum cased ammunition, or steel core, steel jacketed, copper coated steel jacketed or armor piercing projectiles. Click here for a list of restricted calibers.
- We do not allow the use of tracers, frangible rounds, or black powder.
- We do allow quality reloads, but excessively smokey reloads will not be allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the range unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Shooters between 18 and 21 may shoot and rent long guns as well as purchase long gun ammunition.
- Shooters 21 years of age or above may bring their own handguns and ammunition, rent handguns and purchase handgun ammunition.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- We do allow you to bring as many firearms as you like and do not charge extra for this. Please bring firearms into the store/range in a case or with the action locked open.
Please contact us ahead of time if you have any questions. 210-661-8300 option 2
We want to provide the best experience that we can!
General Safety Rules
Always to be followed at Nardis Gun Club
- All firearms are considered loaded at all times.
- Always know your target and what is behind it.
- Always keep your trigger finger off the trigger until ready to shoot, and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange) until on target and ready to fire.
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. Loading and unloading of firearms is to be done on the firing line only!