Prior to visiting the range, be sure to watch this Range Safety and Etiquette video as it will help ensure you have a great experience at the range.
Basic Range Rules
- We do allow our guests to bring their own ammo.
- We do not allow steel or aluminum cased ammunition, or steel core, steel jacketed, copper coated steel jacketed or armor piercing projectiles. Click here for a list of restricted calibers. Please note, you will be charged $25 if you are caught using prohibited ammunition.
- We do not allow the use of tracers, frangible rounds, or black powder.
- We do allow quality reloads, but excessively smoky reloads will not be allowed.
- We require ALL rifles and shotguns to have some sort of sights or optics on them.
- We do NOT allow pistol grip shotguns, Shockwave type shotguns, or shotguns/rifles that cannot be shouldered and aimed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the range unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Shooters between 18 and 21 may shoot and rent long guns as well as purchase long gun ammunition.
- Shooters 21 years of age or above may bring their own handguns and ammunition, rent handguns and purchase handgun ammunition.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- We do allow you to bring as many firearms as you like and do not charge extra for this. Please bring firearms into the store/range in a case or with the action locked open.
Please contact us ahead of time if you have any questions. NGC Original – 210-661-8300 option 2, NGC Alamo Ranch – 210-369-9199.
We want to provide the best experience that we can!
General Safety Rules
Always to be followed at Nardis Gun Club
- All firearms are considered loaded at all times.
- Always know your target and what is behind it.
- Always keep your trigger finger off the trigger until ready to shoot, and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange) until on target and ready to fire.
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. Loading and unloading of firearms is to be done on the firing line only!
Shooters that hit the Cameras, Target Holders, Baffles, Ceiling, Walls, Electrical or other equipment will be required to reimburse Nardis Gun Club for any damages.